Discover your advantages
Reward yourself with the best value and a host of benefits.
Click the tabs below to see how much you gain by subscribing.
Why subscribe—to Berkeley Rep!
- The #1 reason to reserve a ticket package to any theatre is to guarantee that you’ll see more shows. When you subscribe, you go.
We work hard to give you a unique and superior experience. We want you to love coming to Berkeley Rep.
- We have a lovely courtyard where you relax before the show and during intermission, and we have a fantastic café counter that offers a rich blend of local and sustainable snacks and show-inspired specialty drinks—and you can bring your drinks into the Theatre!
- Our super-popular liner notes email arrives in your inbox days before you show, filled with insight and information—free. And our free performance program provides you with rich reading material to further engage you.
- We also offer a host of free gourmet tastings with local vintners, chocolatiers and others; and a plethora of free pre- and post-show talks and presentations—all to enhance to your Berkeley Rep experience.
When you get your ticket package, you reward yourself with
- Better seats by far, reserved for you before the general public.
- Lower prices, by as much as 40%—more if you’re 65 or older, under 30, a full-time student or employed in a pre-K through grade 12 environment.
- Exchange your tickets for another performance—free! Exchanges can be made online until midnight the day before your scheduled performance, and until 7pm the day before your performance by phone, fax or in person. Reasonable restrictions apply.
- Priority access to special events—subscribers got dibs on Robin Williams, David Sedaris, John Leguizamo, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. More to come!
All Berkeley Rep patrons enjoy these free resources and events
- Our popular liner notes email arrives in your inbox days before your show to give you interesting insights from our dramaturg, plus all the goods to guarantee a great visit.
- Our glossy, color program is packed with insightful and interesting articles. It’s also available online, free.
- Free gourmet tastings—wine, cheese, bread, beer, vodka, tequila and more before select performances.
- Docent presentations an hour before every Tuesday and Thursday performance during each show’s regular run.
- Post-show Q&As with the artists after select performances.
Plus, subscribers receive additional, exclusive savings
- Savings on guest tickets so you can bring friends—make it a theatre party. You save $5 on the purchase of every additional single ticket for your guests. Plus, you pay no service charges. And you can exchange these tickets as needed.
- You receive special offers from a selection of restaurants around the theatre. Simply present your subscriber ticket and subscriber ID card before ordering, and the restaurant will apply the discount immediately. Past participating restaurants have included Almare, Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen, Belli Osteria, Bistro Liaison , Bobby G’s Pizzeria, Café Clem, Cyprus Restaurant, FIVE, Gather Restaurant, Gecko Gecko Thai-California Eatery, La Note, The Hippie Gypsy, Jazzcaffè, Oggi Restaurant & Wine Bar, Phil’s Sliders, Picante, PIQ, Revival Bar + Kitchen, Sweet Adeline Bakeshop, Venezia Caffè & Ristorante, Venus Restaurant and Zut! On Fourth.
- Store your tickets in our safe deposit, so they never get lost, and if you need to exchange your tickets to a different date, we’ll already have them!