Tickets > General information
Welcome! Please follow the links below to learn more about
- See schedules for any show this season, check on prices and available discounts and purchase tickets.
- Choose three or more shows now, and enjoy priority seating, lower prices, free rescheduling and other great perks.
- Subscriptions continue to offer you the best seats at the best prices. And that’s only the beginning.
- Can’t make your show? Subscribers can reschedule their performance dates online—for free.
- Bring 10 or more friends to one performance at Berkeley Rep and everyone saves up to 20%.
- Choose up to five dates and we’ll give you a special discount code for you and your friends. They buy their own tickets at 20% off, no one pays a service fee and you look like a rock star.
- Give the gift of Berkeley Rep! It’s the perfect present for the theatre-lovers in your life.
- Request Berkeley Rep tickets for your local nonprofit’s fundraiser.
- Find which performances include free pre-show tastings or post-show discussions with artistic staff.
- Get directions to the Theatre, find cheap parking, discover new restaurants and explore.
- Late seating, emergency contacts and other useful info.
box office contact info
2025 Addison Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
Both our theatres are wheelchair-accessible, and we offer free assisted-listening devices at all performances. We also offer audio descriptions of the performances for the visually-impaired and scripts for the hearing-impaired through our box office. We are happy to work with you to accommodate any other needs you may have.
For more information on these services call us at 510 647–2949.
On the Thrust Stage no seat is more than 44 feet from the stage.
In the Roda Theatre the farthest seat is only 49 feet from the stage.
View larger, “printer friendly” versions of the seating charts for both the 400-seat Thrust stage and 600-seat Roda theatre.
You must have Adobe Acrobat to view this document. Download a free Adobe
Berkeley Rep shows often contain adult content. If you have any questions or concerns about the appropriateness of our shows for young people, we encourage you to contact our box office directly. We’re happy to answer your questions.